Saturday, December 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIANNA

Hi, My name is Gianna, and it is my birthday!!!
I am 6 years old.
Mommy bought me a yummy cake.
She said a really nice lady made the cake.
Her name is Shari, and she sells these cakes on her website http://www.ciaohound.etsy.com/ .
She is also Mommy's friend, and the team leader of a team my Mommy is on. She loves that team.
Shari also has a girl dog named Velvet, but lets get back to MY birthday!


Yep, it's my birthday, and I was so excited because package came in the mail today - for me!
And it had a birthday cake in there. Yay!!!
It smelled so yummy, but we had to wait for Mommy to put these silly ties on us.
Then she had to put a hat on my head.


I tried to be a good girl and pose for the camera,

but I really just wanted that cake.





Giupetto was a good brother and let me have all the attention, and the first shot at the cake.


He had some later, and even he loved the cake. (Giupetto doesn't usually like anything.)

7 comments:

  1. This was just great!! I am grinning from ear to ear. Happy Birthday to Gianna!! These are darling photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's the cutest thing I've seen Diana!! Its like they are human.....letting the birthday girl have the first piece and Giupetto waiting patiently like a good boy for his turn!

    So very sweet !!

    Happy Birthday, Gianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet!! A birthday cake all to yourself! Happy Birthday, Gianna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Giupetto just sat there!! Where do you find boys like that??

    Happy Birthday, Gianna! Don't overdo it...keep that nice figure of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Gianna! You and your brother take a really cute birthday photo. Your Mom must be so proud. Enjoy your cake and may your year be filled with lots more yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I'm grinning from ear to ear! That was so wonderful! Thank you for taking the video! Gianna looks just so beautiful in her little hat and tie and Giupetto is being such a good boy waiting his turn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Gianna!!! Both you and your brother are absolutely adorable! Mom must love you a bunch.

    ReplyDelete