Sunday, February 27, 2011

IT SNOWED AGAIN!!

Last weekend, on Feb 20th, we got another 8" of snow in PA.
Just before we left to head home the following morning, we wanted to have a little fun in the snow, well at least Gianna did.
Giupetto's hat had fallen in front of his eyes which is why he was having some problems in the beginning of this video, but once I took his hat off he was better.
Still not loving it as much as Gianna though.
Her hat had fallen under her chin and she was dragging it in the snow. LOL




We then dried off and finished packing up to leave. Little did I know that while I was packing things up inside, John had let them play in the snow again, so they again got all wet. We stopped at the first gas station and while we were gassing up the car, I dried them off and changed their coats.




4 comments:

  1. I love love love watching your babies play :) Gianna is SO cute in the snow -- she does LOVE it! And Giupetto is so accomodating and sweet. You can see the intelligence in his eyes so clearly -- in both of them... DaVinci is a doll and I thought he looked so pretty. You are so sweet to take the time to film them for us -- I just laugh :) Could watch them all day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have a family there to pack up every time you go! Can you imagine going WITHOUT them??! It would be NO fun! Poor DH...waiting on the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my they are so cute. Sasha would be hiding by the door going nope not going out there in that stuff. heehee. Love it. Hubby was very nice to wait there, too. heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute playing! I live in Michigan & I'm SICK of the snow.

    I have a website that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete