Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012

Some cute pictures and videos of our Halloween October 2012.

Mid October we went to our local Halloween parade.
There were some kids in really great costumes.
My favorite was the family that went as Shmores.
The little baby was in a wagon decorated in flmaes.
The baby was dressed as the marshmallow (toasting in the fire). Mom and Dad wore chocolate covered sweat suits carrying boards that looked like graham crackers.
There was seafood soup, with the 2 toddlers dressed as the seafood, inside a wagon decorated as the pot on the stove.
Lots of super heros and princesses and skeletons.
 Lots of babies as lobsters, all very cute.
 
My 2 "kids" went as The Captain of the Pittsburg Steelers, and the head cheerleader, and me and my husband went as the fans.
They were the hit of the parade.




This weekend, in preparing for Sandy, the big storm, I bought them some Halloween outfits to lighten the mood.

Enjoy.






 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gianna looks like she smiles in every picture!! Or maybe those are just precursors to growls? LOL Such fun. They both look just adorale. The parade was a no brainer - of course they won! And now the Storm Woofers - I mean Watchers - doing a fine job! Stay safe kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is so great! I sat here and laughed to myself -- will have to show James :) They are such dolls -- all of them! And you and John too lol I loved the Halloween costumes and then the storm watch Halloween outfits are must haves. I can see why having them dressed so cute can ease the storm watch tension lol And that sweet DaVinci and Gianna love each other, I think. They are so interested in each other :) It's just so cute and sweet! Thanks for putting these together for all of us out here watching and waiting. You're the best - and you sure have cute furbabies lol

    ReplyDelete